Two Hearts Appliqué Quilt Pattern
Two Hearts is a block quilt pattern, 12" x 12". Suitable for use on its own for a cushion cover or small wall hanging, the design can also be used as a block repeated many times to make a large bed cover quilt. If you use the pattern in such a way, vary the lines of bias tape placement to tie the hearts together in a more meaningful way.
Special Note: To print, use Adobe Acrobat Reader, set to Poster at 100%.
Add seam allowances to all patches and borders.
Supplies needed to make this quilt top:
• Bias tape for the ties, about 48"
• Binding strips, about 52"
• Scrap fabrics for the hearts
• Bias strips to bind edges of hearts, about 70"
• Crossgrain strips to make accent piping, about 48"
• 1 fat quarter for the background
Learn how to make Fuss-Free Binding, quickly applied entirely by machine, from the e-book, Bind Quilts by Machine or enrol in the online quilt class.
Sign up today to receive news of new quilt patterns, ebooks and online quilt classes, and receive a free online class and pattern for Sudoku Quilts!