"All That Glitters" Crystal Quilt Pattern
"All That Glitters" is a Crystal Quilt pattern. The finished quilt measures 26" x 22".
The original quilt was made from solid color silk fabrics and one printed silk charmeuse. One print fabric, carefully selected, with a range of solid colors to coordinate with the print, ensures that every patch in the design is important.
No unnecessary seam lines are found in this design: each seam involves a fabric change.
The pattern is for the full quilt top patchwork plus dimensions for the various borders. Add seam allowance to all pattern elements, for none is included in the pattern.
Sign up today to receive news of the online quilt class, Crystal Quilts (coming soon!) and receive a free online class and pattern for Sudoku Quilts!
Supplies needed to make this quilt:
• Threads to match or contrast for piecing and quilting
• Batting 28" x 24"
• Small quantities of 8-12 different fabrics in a range of colors and values, including enough fabric for borders and binding
• Optional fusible interfacing 28" x 24" to use as a pattern for piecing; alternative: freezer paper
• Backing fabric 28" x 24"
• Sewing machine and regular sewing kit
• Dressmaker shears for cutting patches
• Rotary cutting equipment for squaring and cutting strips for borders and binding
• Optional 1/4" foot
Special Note: To print, use Adobe Acrobat Reader, set to Poster at 100%.